Help, shipping costs and methods of payment
Shipping costs and Paymentmethod
Do you have a valid VAT number and do you live within the EU?
Do not order through our webshop, but send an email with your order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send you an invoice as soon as possible by email.
We only do this for orders above € 100, - excl. VAT!
Orders over €250 => no delivery costs
- All prices on this website are VAT inclusive.
- Delivery takes place after payment.
- Payment is possible to bank our account: NL79 RABO 0147267234
- IBAN: NL79 RABO 0147 2672 34
- BIC: RABONL2U
- Payment is possible with PAYPAL.
- Orders are sent to all EU countries with a parcel packet service three times a week.
- CAUTION! We recommend you to provide us with a delivery address that is always occupied by someone to receive the package.
- The following material is NOT sent by package: clay, kiln plates, kiln stones, kiln support, plaster moulds, kilns
- Price for pallet transport on demand.
- Clay can be transported by a transport company.
- You can collect material at our house after you have made an appointment by telephone.
- Please call or e-mail if you want to visit us in Sevenum, because we DON’T have any specific visiting hours.
We will hand over our orders 3 times a week to the parcel service.
Which parcel service we us depends on the country you live in.
You will receive immediately after the transfer to the courier an email with the tracking number of your package.
So you can follow youre package.
Orders will be presented up to 2 x to your home by the parcel service. In case of absence, please contact with the parcel service.
Our carrier will leave a message for you with address and telephone number.
An order with 1 book or 1 dvd is shipped as standard mail and not by the parcel service.
It may take a few days to 1 week or longer, depending on the country of your residence, before your order will arrive. For packages that fit through the letterbox, you will not receive Track & Trace code.
During the ordering process you can specify how you want to pay. Delivery takes place after payment.
We offer the following payment options:
With PayPal companies and consumers with an email address can send and receive online payment in a secure, simple and inexpensive manner.
Creditcard/Mastercard and Visa
With Rakuvaria.com you can make secure payment via Mastercard and Visa. Following verification your order is processed immediately. Sending your details to the credit card company, authorisation and confirmation of authorisation take place within 15 seconds as a rule. Your credit card details are submitted in a secure environment and are not recorded by us.
You can choose to send the total amount by manual transfer to Rakuvaria. In this case you complete the payment via Internet banking or via written transfer instruction. Payment in advance is a safe method of payment that brings no extra costs with it. Delivery takes place after payment.
BANCONTACT/ MISTER CASH (Belgium only)
For our Belgian customers we offer the secure Bancontact/Mister Cash method of payment. Payments on the internet using Bancontact/Mister Cash are fully secured, usually by means of a digital pass or card reader. This is a security module that your bank will have given you if you are using internet banking.
From our shop
Do you want to get a better grip on crackle formation when firing raku? Then this laser temperature meter is an ideal tool.
You get a workpiece from the hot kiln. You measure the temperature with the laser meter and wait until the temperature has dropped to a certain value.
Now you place it in the sawdust and you are assured of crackles on the end result.
Also ideal with, for example, smoking techniques, such as burning in horse hair, etc.
A temperature schedule is provided with this article, with indications, at which temperatures crackle, burn-in possibilities, etc.