Workshops and demos abroad
- April 12, 13, 14, 2019 : Heidelberg (Deutschland) (Neue keramik)
- September 6 and 7, 2019: Weggis (Schweiz) (Lehmhuus)
- September 13 and 14, 2019: Diepersdorf (Deutschland) ( Kraft keramik)
- September 20 and 21, 2019: Leonding (österreich) Fa. Lehrer
- September 27 and 28, 2019: Innsbruck (Kathrein)
From our shop
New kiln shelve 250x250x9mm
Sphinx Mulcorit max 1200 °C
Microwave kiln, small.
Raku Firing in a microwave oven!
The useful space in the kiln is Ø 7 cm and 4 cm high.
Since the ovens are commonly used in glass fusing, we've added something to the article, i.e. an extra sturdy base made of insulating brick.
The ovens are ideal for small jewelry making and for example to make glaze-samples: www.microwave-hotpot.com