Workshops and demos abroad
- April 12, 13, 14, 2019 : Heidelberg (Deutschland) (Neue keramik)
- September 6 and 7, 2019: Weggis (Schweiz) (Lehmhuus)
- September 13 and 14, 2019: Diepersdorf (Deutschland) ( Kraft keramik)
- September 20 and 21, 2019: Leonding (österreich) Fa. Lehrer
- September 27 and 28, 2019: Innsbruck (Kathrein)
From our shop
Do you want to get a better grip on crackle formation when firing raku? Then this laser temperature meter is an ideal tool.
You get a workpiece from the hot kiln. You measure the temperature with the laser meter and wait until the temperature has dropped to a certain value.
Now you place it in the sawdust and you are assured of crackles on the end result.
Also ideal with, for example, smoking techniques, such as burning in horse hair, etc.
A temperature schedule is provided with this article, with indications, at which temperatures crackle, burn-in possibilities, etc.