Workshops and demos abroad
- April 12, 13, 14, 2019 : Heidelberg (Deutschland) (Neue keramik)
- September 6 and 7, 2019: Weggis (Schweiz) (Lehmhuus)
- September 13 and 14, 2019: Diepersdorf (Deutschland) ( Kraft keramik)
- September 20 and 21, 2019: Leonding (österreich) Fa. Lehrer
- September 27 and 28, 2019: Innsbruck (Kathrein)
From our shop
Rakuvaria 3! (Dutch) Attention! Rakuvaria 2 is the basis, Rakuvaria 3 describes new techniques! In Rakuvaria 3 many unusual techniques and experiments are again explained step by step. In 13 chapters are described various smoking techniques with the help of, for example, milk, flour and plant extracts, crocodile glaze and many variations thereof, 70 new glaze recipes, ways to save on energy during raku firings and various unusual firing techniques. It is also to be noted that most subjects are explained using homemade YouTube movies. 2014, format 17 cm x 24.5 cm, hard cover, 192 pages, 9 graphs and 384 colour photographs. Shipping costs + €5 are charged for shipment within EU countries. Rakuvaria 2 = no blah blah, but AHA! Rakuvaria 3 = much more AHA!!!
Rakuvaria 2, Dutch.
A publication by Ine and Ed Knops
The most complete and concrete Rakubook.
Over 300 pages, 34 chapters, step-by-step descriptions clarified by use of 470 pictures in colour of e.g.:
- Copper matt
- Terra sigillata
- Sagger firing
- Stoking Raku in a microwave
- Sawdust oven
- Aluminium foil technique
- Charcoal oven
- Glaze recipes
- Raku oven building
- Stoking Raku without smoke nuisance
A complete full-colour hardcover book printed on firm paper.
Price € 57,-
Shipping costs of + € 5 are charged for shipment within EU countries.
First published in March 2003
Rakuvaria 2 has also been published in French, German and Dutch.
This book can be directly ordered on this website.